Quito again the Leading Destination of South America
Quito has won the award for the “Leading destination in South America” for the third time in a row. Recently, the World Travels Awards handed out seven awards to Ecuador, which makes the country one of the main tourist destinations in South America.
In 2013 and 2014 Quito was also chosen as South America´s leading destination. This year again Quito is selected out of a list of famous cities, such as Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, but also destinations like the beautiful Galapagos Islands and Easter Island.
In total Ecuador won seven awards:
• South America´s Leading Airport : Mariscal Sucre International Airport in Quito;
• South America´s Leading Destination: Quito;
• South America´s Leading Green Destination;
• South America´s Leading Green Hotel: Hotel Finch Bay in Puerto Ayora, Galapagos Islands;
• South America´s Leading Hotel: Swissotel Quito;
• South America´s Leading Luxury All Suite Hotel: Hotel Plaza Grande, Quito;
• South America´s Leading Luxury Train: Tren Crucero.
Quito is not only acknowledged as a number one destination by the World Travel Awards: also Tripadvisor, International Living and The Economist recognize Quito as one of the best cities in the world for tourism or retirement.
Do you want to discover Quito and other treasures of amazing Ecuador? Have a look at our tours! If you do not find what you are looking for we will be happy to customize the vacation of your dreams.
Receive a $200 promotion per package for all standard packages of 7 days and more or any full service tailor-made trip of 7-days and more. This offer expires in 30 days from the date form filled out. This promotion may not be combined with other promotions and not valid for travel agents or tour operators. Sales promotions are not redeemable for cash. Advertised prices are subject to change. PROMO CODE: Latin200